Getting Started

Due to the high volume of questions being asked, we have temporarily suspended new questions from being posted. Please browse the existing questions as you will most likely find your answer. Once we have answered the current topics we will allow new questions again.

petrie
CLA & Glucosmart Dosages

I am a 56 year old female who has started taking both your CLA and Glucosmart pills - however I am a little confused - the dosage on the bottles is different than what I am reading on this website. I have a problem with taking a lot of pills - espcially @ evening/nite - it really bothers my stomach. What dosage of both should I be taking. When should I start seeing results.

Save Changes
Posted 2/21/2012 11:21:48 AM
SMARTgirl

Hi Petrie,

If you are over 165 pounds, you will probably need 2 GlucoSmart a day.

For the CLA, you should be taking 6 caps a day. Divide them up with each meal! Make sure you eat, or you may get an upset stomach.

90 days is usually a good amount of time to measure results. Consistency is very important.

Do not expect to loose inches in months, you have to exercise and eat right. It may also be beneficial to have a blood test to ensure your thyroid numbers are in a good range. You can post them here.

Lorna's book A Smart Women's Guide to Weight Loss is very helpful!

Save Changes
Posted 3/7/2012 4:30:16 PM
Doreta

I am 49 years old and weigh 162 pounds.

Save Changes
Posted 8/6/2014 6:43:25 AM
Doreta

my entire response didn't get posted for some reason. I too am confused by the dosage. Web Sites - and the bottle of CLA Plus quote different dosages. I have seen 5, 6 or even 8 capsules a day. I am taking 5 given that there are 150 capsules in a bottle and I am assuming a bottle is a month's supply.

Save Changes
Posted 8/6/2014 6:45:37 AM
Doreta

Will I still notice results given that I'm not taking the 8 capsules of CLA and 2 Glucosmart a day? I realize that the results might be slower, but given the prices of the product, I don't want to go broke in my quest to lose weight !

Save Changes
Posted 8/6/2014 6:46:58 AM

Creating links

There are two ways of creating links:
  • [Example](http://www.example.com) produces a link like this: Example
  • The fully qualified address, like http://www.example.com, will automatically be converted to a link.

Formatting Text

• You can make your text italic by surrounding it with * characters, *like this.*
  • Bold formatting is produced by surrounding your text with two stars, **like so**.
  • You can even ***use both at the same time***.

Lists

• You can make a bulleted list using stars, like this:

* First Item
    * Second Item
    * Third Item

• If you want a numbered list, just write it out like this:
    1. First Item
    2. Second Item
    3. Third Item

Headings

You can produce headers for your posts using the '#' symbol.
  • '#Main Heading Example' produces a top level heading.
  • '##Sub Heading Example' produces a sub level heading.
  • '###Small Heading Example' produces a small heading.